Provide drafting services for Equinox Engineering Ltd., including the preparation of design drawings for oil and gas facilities.
Skills and Abilities
- Post secondary education such as Engineering Design and Drafting
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ProCAD and Raster Design
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling using Bentley AutoPlant
- Fundamental computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid understanding of the oil and gas industry with EPCM design experience
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Prepare high quality design drawings in a timely and efficient manner
- Produce drawings for the various disciplines of the company, including Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation.
- Types of drawings include: Area Classification, Grounding, Single Line Diagrams, Schematics, Schedules, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, and As-Builts
- Prepare drawing indexes, typical drawings and bill of materials
- Effectively communicate the status of tasks, design changes and continuous improvement items to the rest of the team.
- Maintain proficiency with the most up to date drafting software