Equinox EPC Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Equinox Engineering Ltd, Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
Key Skills :
- Shall be self-driven, with minimum supervision
- Post secondary education such as Engineering Design and Drafting
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ProCAD and Raster Design
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling using Bentley AutoPlant
- Fundamental computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid understanding of the oil and gas industry with EPCM design experience
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare high quality design drawings in a timely and efficient manner
- Produce drawings for the various disciplines of the company, including Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation.
- Types of drawings include: Area Classification, Grounding, Single Line Diagrams, Schematics, Schedules, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, and As-Builts
- Prepare drawing indexes, typical drawings and bill of materials
- Effectively communicate the status of tasks, design changes and continuous improvement items to the rest of the team.
- Maintain proficiency with the most up to date drafting software
- ITI, Diploma-Design and Drafting (Electrical) or Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5+ years experience (preferable of EPCM or Oil & Gas Segment)
- Proficiency with Autocad
- The Electrical Designer reports to the Manager Electrical Design